Peavey MAX 208 200W, 1-channel, Solid-state, 2x8" Bass Combo Amp with 3-band EQ and Overdrive
Peavey MAX 208 200-Watt Bass Amp Combo
The Peavey MAX Series is designed for superior tone, performance and reliability in portable bass amplification, with Peavey's DDT™ speaker protection and exclusive tone enhancements.
The Peavey MAX 208 bass combo amp delivers huge bass tone with exclusive Peavey designs, including unique psycho-acoustic low-end enhancement that adds bass without demanding anything extra from the speaker a testament to Peavey's technology-driven reliability. The EQ section includes three-band EQ, a gain boost featuring Peavey's patented TransTube tube emulation circuitry, and switchable presets like Contour, Mid-Shift and Bright.
With MAX, you will hear yourself loud and clear with no need to tilt your amp back. Thanks to the MAX's angled baffle design, the sound is directed right where you want it.
- Up to 200 watts of power
- 2 Premium 8" speakers
- DDT™ speaker protection
- Pre-gain control with TransTube® gain boost
- Three-band EQ with Overdrive, Contour, Mid-Shift, Bright, and Kosmos-C switches
- Tuned, ported enclosures
- Kosmos-C low-end enhancement
- Precision balanced direct interface with ground lift
- 1/8" aux input
- 1/8" headphones output
- Unique cabinet design allows for superior high-frequency dispersion in tight spaces
- Weight Packed: 40.19 lb(18.23 kg)
- Width Packed: 16"(40.64 cm)
- Height Packed: 27"(68.58 cm)
- Depth Packed: 15"(38.1 cm)